Alcatel-Lucent uses Three Strategies
Alcatel-Lucent are implementing Application Fluent Network, the enterprise's intelligent answer to managing demanding real-time application and BYOD environments. With the Application Fluent Network enterprises can enjoy a network that understands devices, as well as associated application. Alcatel-Lucent Application Fluent Network is build upon three key attributes :
1. Resilient Architecture
2. Streamlined Operations
3. Automatic Control
Capabilities in each of these collectively contribute to a superior user-experience, improved workflow, lower network administration costs and higher return on investment (ROI). They are enabling collaborative conversations. These are multi-party conversations that :
• Span the entire organisation- and reach beyond the traditional boundaries of an enterprise to connect employees, partners, customers, and other relevant expertise from the 'community'.
• Enable seamless multi-channel communications allowing, for example, a conversation to start on IM, escalate to a web conference (app sharing) session, and then add video and audio.
• Occur on any device, across any network - public or private.
• Provide a rich context such as extended presence information, historical data, and location base.
They are shifting the cloud: cloud-based architectures and models represent tremendous opportunities for enterprises, as long as they are well understood and can be translated into tangible actions to fulfill those opportunities. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Technology, services and ecosystem enables enterprise to be cloud-ready:
• To adapt to today's fast-changing environment with intelligent, scalable, cost-effective network solution that can dynamically optimise data center and corporate network performance.
• To provide innovative software technology that is virtualised to fit easily into data centers to deliver communications, collaboration and unified communications as a service.
Small Business. Big Impact! Customer Satisfaction is what SMB is all about.
In today's world SMBs wanting to thrive must transform and differentiate themselves by going digital. Existing customers expect it and to attract new ones, SMBs must adapt. In a recent study done by Walker 'Customers 2020' - they stated that by 2020 customers experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator. Great! So you have a couple of years to work on it. But the reality is that 2020 is today. Delivering a superior customer experience is what enterprises are working on now, not in 18 months.
Help SMB organizations deliver a superior customer experience THANKS TO ALE affordable collaboration, communications, and networking solutions.
• SMB owners
• Technical staff at SMBs - IT Manager
Help organizations meet their objective, succeed in their digital transformation, retain customers and attract new ones while reducing costs and improving your bottom line.
SMB'S already have customers satisfaction in their DNA. Adapting to the digital world should be a simple additional step for them. The key to delivering an outstanding customers service will depend on SMB's ability to provide their teams and customers with the means and tools to better communicate, collaborate and share.
Digital By Design - Transforming Customer Experiences
Change for every organization, whatever their size or industry, is a challenge. Unfortunately, the new technologies don't leave enterprises much choice - digital transformation is inevitable. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise and its Partners support mid and large enterprises, with communications and collaboration solutions. We help organizations meet their objectives, succeed in their digital transformation, retain customers and attract new ones while reducing costs and improving your bottom line.
Help organizations meet their objectives, succeed in their digital transformation, retain customers and attract new ones while reducing costs and improving your bottom line.
• CxO, Transformation officer
• IT managers
Help organizations meet their objectives, succeed in their digital transformation, retain customers and attract new ones while reducing costs and improving your bottom line
A key challenge for organizations today is making the right decision for their digital transformation, as they may not have a second chance. ALE and its Business Partners can solve an organization's digital transformation challenges with ALE communications and collaboration solutions. We can help organizations reach their objectives, succeed in their digital transformation, retain customers and attract new ones, all by reducing costs and improving their bottom line
Connect your business to the cloud
ALE doesn’t force customers to rip and replace their existing infrastructureInstead, they can adopt cloud transformation at their own pace with a fully flexible consumption-based modelFor small, medium and large enterprises who want to provide their employees with next generation communication tools that improve their productivity, the shift to the cloud represents an immediate opportunity to capitalize on state-of-the-art technologies and respond with agility through flexible business modelsIt means no upfront investments and reduced capital expenses and TCO. From small- to large-sized enterprises, OpenTouch Enterprise Cloud offers a complete and secured solution delivering Business Telephony, Unified Communications, Contact Center and industry (for example, hospitality) services OpenTouch Enterprise Cloud can be deployed in any scenario including pure IP or TDM-based infrastructure, in a private cloud (off or on-premises), or in an overlay installationOrganizations benefit from a simple and flexible licensing model (OPEX), and pay only for services that are actually consumed.
• Primary objectives: Assist Business Partners in generating new business for their service offer with OTEC.
• Secondary objectives:Generate awareness for business partners as providers of enterprise cloud solutions.
• Size: MLE
• Geographies: Worldwide
• Personas: Economic, Operational, Technical
• Languages: English, French, German, Spanish