The Fortinet Security Fabric Opportunity
An intelligent collaborative approach to solving today's security challenges
The Fortinet Security Fabric connects Fortinet solutions to achieve true end-to-end security, working together to create a broad, integrated and automated security solution. Weaving through the entire network from the internet of things (IoT) to the cloud, the fortinet security fabric provides superior protection against today's sophisticated threats.
• IT Directors;
All verticals including :
• With traditional security are finding it difficult to protect themselves due to a lack of resources and skills to combat threats.
• Averaging more than 30 point security products, enterprise customers are managing multiple time-consuming security consoles and facing a lack of transparency.
• More and more attacks are targeting IoT devices. Customers use of siloed apps in multi-cloud environments make it even harder for them to respond to threats.
• Sophisticated cyberattack technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are reducing the time from intrusion to attack. Customers need to detect threats faster.
The Fortinet Difference
The Fortinet Security Fabric delivers broad visibility and protection to every network segment, device, and appliance, whether virtual, in the cloud, or on-premises. With the fortinet security fabric your customers can automatically synchronize security resources to enforce policies and coordinate automated responses to threats detected anywhere in the network; they can also easily manage all of their different security solutions and products through a single console.
The Fortinet Security Fabric Offers :
• Broad visibility and protection across the digital attack surface with real-time visibility across all devices and applications
• Integrated detection and response to advanced threats streamlining communications among the different security solutions, shrinking detection and remediation windows.
• Automated operations and analytics via a single console that allows customers to coordinate automated responses and remediation to threats detected anywhere across their extended network
Distributed enterprise branches transitioning to a digital business model are having a significant impact on network WAN. The adoption of cloud services and increasingly mobile work force are accelerating advancements in WAN technologies. With enterprise directly accessing the internet, it's becoming critical to deploy next-generation security strategies with enabling multi-path WAN to improve application performance. Fortinet is the only NGFW vendor to provide native SD-WAN along with integrated advanced threat protection. FortiGate SD-WAN replaces separate WAN routers, WAN optimization, and security devices with a single solution that is application-aware, offers automatic WAN path control and multi-broadband support. It improves application performance, reduces WAN operating expenses and minimizes management complexity.