Ensure Always-on Networks
Downtime is not an option if you want to capitalise on network opportunities. That's why Alcatel-Lucent Maintenance Services is designed to optimise network performance and ensure always-on networks. What's more, the services help you maximise infrastructure investment while also reducing total cost of ownership. With our Maintenance Services portfolio, you can also be confident of investment payoff in the long run as your network evolves to support new applications or business models.
The Alcatel- Lucent Maintenance Services Portfolio includes:
• Technical Support
• Repair and Exchange
• Field Maintenance
• Proactive Services
Together, these components deliver cost-effective and responsible backup support for technical queries and problem resolution, while preventing faults from occurring in the first place.
Remote diagnostic support with defined key performance indicators (KPIs) for respond, restore and resolve objectives – available 24/7.
• Access to expert engineers.
• Access to database of common problems and solutions
• A single monthly performance metric report for all services
Field Corrective Maintenance
• Field intervention dispatched on request of the customer NOC/Customer Support Center after remote diagnosis
Field Preventive Maintenance
• Regular field inspection of equipment and its associated environment, such as air filters,batteries,alternate power supply or air conditioning.
Repair And Exchange
Return For Repair
• Defective parts are returned to Alcatel - Lucent for repair or replacement.
• High-quality, certified repairs.
• Consistent support across sites and and network, leveraging our global repair and logistics infrastructure
Advance Exchange Services
• Unlimited exchange of defective field-replaceable parts, delivered before you return the faulty part to Alcatel-Lucent.
• The right spares when and where you need them with 24/7 global service availability.
• World-class, on-time delivery
• CAPEX avoidance achieved through shared inventory.
Small Cell Repair
• A single point of contact model for addressing warranty and repair reclamation of Alcatel-Lucent Small Cell parts.
• Best-in-class repair and logistics support for small cell technology.
Monitors network performance against predefined KPIs/thresholds that are aligned with your health and performance goals, and provides remedial action to prevent potential issues from becoming impacting
Network Advance Warning
Monitors network elements fault data against QoS health indices and provides reports that you can use to identify network elements that may need preventive or corrective maintenance support
Proactive Network Performance Analysis
Provides a regular health check report on your wireless network's performance based on providing and analysing statistical performance and trend data over time.
Mobile Trace Analyser
Provides network troubleshooting of call trace records, enabling wireless service providers to immediately recognise and resolve call processing delivery problems, and performs end-to-end trace analysis of mobile calls.
Terminals Interoperability Testing
Tests wireless terminal devices (CPE and handsets) prior to their integration into your network, to help prevent interoperability issues.
Focus On Your Customers
Reliable, always-on networks free you to dedicate resources to what matters most – Your core business and customers. You can launch new services with confidence, increasing the value in your network. End-to-end, network-wide support reduces downtime and customer dissatisfaction. Proactive analysis of network health and performance keeps your networks in top shape and customers happy.
Decrease CAPEX and OPEX
Effective maintenance reduces the need for investment in staff, employee training and spare parts. This results in planned, predictable support costs. Cost-effective access to Alcatel-Lucent methodology, resources and infrastructure also greatly increases the knowledge and capabilities at your disposal.
Partner With A Proven Expert
Alcatel-Lucent has proven itself with end-to-end delivery and multi-vendor support. We have continuous training and certification processes, and ISO and TL9000 certified staff. Our numbers speak for themselves: 850,000+ annual repair transactions, 250,000+ annual support requests and 2.8 million web activities annually.
The key to better network performance is support. Support from experienced engineers and technicians to supplement your operations team. Support from product designers for software patches and upgrades. Our state-of-the-art labs can recreate network problems and test solutions. Global service is available 24/7.